It is a legal, non-lucrative Association, initially composed of a General Assembly of associates who meet annually to approve the courses of action to be followed. It is also the organization which determines the composition of the Board of Directors, which is, at present, formed by the following persons and entities:
- Mr. Juan Luis Laskurain Argarate
- Mr. José María Zeberio Begiristain
- Mr. Martín Uriarte Zugazabeitia (The Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives)
- Members of the Board
- Mr. José María García Álvarez-Coque
Mr. Jokin Gorriti González (IPARKUTXA)
Mr. Miguel Rey Cabrera (FUNDACIÓN KAIKU)
Ms. Belén Balerdi Ozaeta (SERGAL)
Mr. Xabier Iraola Agirrezabala (ENBA)
Mr. Mikel Gantxegi Gantxegi (MUNDUKIDE)
Mr. Aurelio García Bermúdez (Red Española de Desarrollo Rural)
Ms.Jone Fernández Landa (IMK)
- Continental Representatives
- Mr. Lorenzo Soliz Tito (CIPCA) (Bolivia-América)
Ms.Elisabeth Atangana (PAFFO) (África)
Mr. Sxun Te Tsai (AFA) (Asia)
The World Rural Forum has agreements, which are still in force, to collaborate with:
- Inades Formation International.
- The Kaiku Institute Health Foundation.
- The Intermon-Oxfam Foundation.
- Eroski Foundation.
- The Cándido de Iturriaga and María de Dañobeitia Foundation.
- The Inter-American Institute for Cooperation in Agriculture (IICA).
- The UNESCO Centre in the Basque Country.