The fifth World Rural Forum conference will analyze the public policies necessary to promote this agricultural model.
The document explains the results of the Specialized Meeting on Family Farming in Mercosur.
UPA (Spain) and PDRR (Central America) are involved in this network that brings together wills in favour of Family Farming and sustainable rural development.
Based on the agreement in Brasilia, the global campaign in favour of Family Farming will be extended.
Land governance for inclusive development, justice and sustainability: time for action.
AsiaDHRRA publishes its 2012-2014 Network Report.
As a result of the efforts driven civil society, legislative and budgetary changes benefiting Family Farming have been achieved in eleven countries. Other 22 change initiatives are underway.
The award by the Foundation for Rural Studies recognizes the "effort and tenacity" of WRF members to "mobilize society worldwide" around the IYFF-2014.
Reflection article on the International Day for the Erradication of Poverty. In southern countries, Poverty and Hunger are largely a result of the governments' continued neglect to agriculture in general, and especially to small farmers.
- Pakistan approach of Integrated Rural Development Programme.
- 'One Earth, One Future'. IFOAM 2012 report.
- High Level Consultation on Hunger in Madrid: Sintesys report.
- How to achieve food self-sufficiency?
- FAO's Journal on Family Farming. January to March, 2013
- Women farmers and climate change adaptation.
- 'Impact of Cooperatives Locally'.
- Report of National Water Conference in Pakistan.
- Africa can feed itself.
- Policies to Respond to High Food Prices in Asia and the Pacific Region.
- Deep scientific approach on hunger and GMOs.
- African Countries and the EPAs: Do Agriculture Safeguards Afford Adequate Protection?